Go back | Comparative of IA (Artificial Intelligence)
The competitive race to get AI (Artificial Intelligence)
Artificial intelligence (AI, also machine intelligence, MI) is intelligent behaviour by machines, rather than the natural intelligence (NI) of humans and other animals. In computer science AI research is defined as the study of "intelligent agents": any device that perceives its environment and takes actions that maximize its chance of success at some goal. Colloquially, the term "artificial intelligence" is applied when a machine mimics "cognitive" functions that humans associate with other human minds, such as "learning" and "problem solving".
Let's study these concepts:
· Comparative Trends between four concepts (Artificial Intelligence, Automatic Learning, Big Data and Deep Learning) in the last 5 years:
· A World Map vision of the importance of the four concepts (Artificial Intelligence, Automatic Learning, Big Data and Deep Learning) in the last five years:
Conclusions at October of 2017
- Automatic Learning is growing a lot in last months.
- Artificial Intelligence it's not relevant in the comparative.
- Deep Learning and Automatic Learning are more significative in Xina and Japan.
- Europe have the five per cent of the significance of the concepts thant in Xina and Japan.
- The Artificial Intelligence concept doesn't arrive yet neither in Xina, but they are finding it neither in Europe.